Full Job Description
An industry leader, Blocksport has a deep presence in the Esports and Sports landscape worldwide. Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company’s value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others.”
Innovative technology provider for the sports and entertainment industry. Blocksport supports its clients with a proprietary technology stack to supports revenue generation, community growth, and fan engagement. Together with our network of sports/media experts and partners, we work hands-on and outcome-driven.
We’re a passionate mix of technologists, creatives, and strategists that care deeply about the products we create, and the people we create them for. We stand at the intersection of sports and technology and are constantly innovating and evolving our products to deeply integrate the industries and provide exceptional products for our partners and their fans. Our team embraces a casual and collaborative work environment that moves at a rapid pace, where all team members are deeply involved in the success of our products and services.
We’re fortunate enough to be trusted by some of the biggest Esports teams in the industry, including Virtus.pro, BIG, and over 30+ other Esports and Sports organizations.
We are actively accepting applications for a Product Marketing Intern, to join our Marketing team. In this role, you’ll focus on leading our social strategies, including social campaigns.
- Develop, lead, and post to Blocksport’s social channels, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Communicate with the clients, partners, and fans via Blocksport’s social platforms
- Brainstorm engaging ways to connect with fans, partners, and clients via Blocksport’s social channels
- Work to promote and establish Blocksport’s voice in the market
- Assist with marketing projects and initiatives, such as RFP’s, informational sheets, sales decks, etc.
- Be an advocate and champion for Blocksport!
Our Ideal candidate:
- You are a superb communicator. You do not shy away from expressing ideas and sharing thoughts from your own personal experience.
- You are eager to learn. You will come to work each day, ready to learn new ways to engage partners and fans.
- You have a positive attitude. Daily, you will advocate and be a champion for Blocksport!
- You are a leader, but also a team player. You are comfortable taking the lead on projects and/or taking the initiative which represents Blocksport in the best of light. You also understand that most projects require a team effort and are comfortable working together with the Blocksport crew.
- You are creative. You can think critically about the needs of our fans and partners and how to translate that into a social strategy. You constantly think of new and innovative ways to tell the “Blocksport story.
- Past experience in social marketing is a plus
- Solid understanding and comfort with social platforms, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Ability to quickly take direction and produce quality work
- Currently in a degree-seeking program, preferably in Marketing, PR, or Communications
- Extreme comfort with new technology, mobile and web services, and software products
- Attractive bonuses
- International work environment
- Exposure to top noche sports clubs in the global market
- Support in obtaining medical insurance
Please send your CV with a cover letter and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Product marketing intern”.