Are you interested in innovative technology? Do you love Sports?
A market leader, Swiss SportsTech Blocksport is looking for a Node.JS backend engineer to join our company.
- 3+ years of experience with Node.JS
- Understanding of microservices architecture and experience with Docker
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience with Relational Databases is a must
- Pre-intermediate English level
- NoSQL experience nice to have
- Competitive base salary (in USD)
- Exposure to top noche sports clubs in the global market
- International work environment
- Assistance in obtaining medical insurance
- Developing backend for user-facing mobile applications using Node.JS
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Use your knowledge to improve the scale and performance of a developed solution
- Code review
- Tasks estimation, reporting on task progress and status
Please send your CV with a cover letter and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Back-end JS engineer”.
We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.