Are you interested in innovative technology? Do you love Sports?
A market leader, Swiss SportsTech Blocksport is looking for a Backend JS engineer to join our start-up.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.JS framework
- Understanding of microservices architecture and experience with Docker
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience with Relational Databases is a must
- Intermediate English level
- Competitive base salary (in USD)
- Exposure to top noche sports clubs in the global market
- International work environment
- Assistance in obtaining medical insurance
- Developing backend for user-facing mobile applications using Node.JS
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Use your knowledge to improve the scale and performance of a developed solution
- Code review
- Tasks estimation, reporting on task progress and status
Are we looking for you? Please send your CV with a cover letter and salary expectations at email@example.com – subject “Back-end JS engineer”.
Blocksport is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.